Find your way around the Wayfinding Consultants website – below is a listing of all documents available on the site.
- Home Home page, get an overview of the latest news or jump to the main sections of the site.
- What we do Find out about the services we offer and how we structure our projects.
View case studies for some of the projects we’ve been involved in.
- Menu Generator Online application for caterers and restaurants. Dynamic menu tool.
- Bovis Lend Lease Building Schools for the Future cross school wayfinding strategy and implementation at 2 sample schools in Birmingham: Stockland Green and HML.
- University Centre Camridge University Centre - complete re-brand, identity, website, signs and wayfinding, maps and building room naming systems.
- Downing College Working with the College Fellow's, staff, students and visitors to provide a new Marque identity, wayfinding, maps and information strategy.
- Peterborough Providing a context and product design for state-of-the-art solar powered wayfinding signs delivering direction, historic, leisure and commercial information.
- The King’s Fund Creating healthy working environments and redefining the the way visitors to the 18th Century buildings navigate the interpret the spaces and offers available.
- Castle Howard We worked with the estate owners & management to improve visitor routing, signs and maps, and so enhance the visitor experience.
- Trinity Hall Defining and delivering a wayfinding signs and maps scheme for one of the oldest Cambridge Colleges, Cambridge University.
- National Express Birmingham Coach Station case study. Wayfinding Consultants was brought in to analyse how effective the current National Express sign systems were, identify potential problems and develop solutions to those problems.
- News & Publications
- Contact Contact us – get contact details or send us a message.